You may only use the website to obtain information Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya and to make legitimate reservations and shall not use the website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
You agree that you will not
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the content or information contained in the website unless you obtain Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya’s prior express written consent.
- through any means, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the website.
- cause the Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya website any intended damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information through any viruses, worms, and/or other computer programming routines
- create liability for Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya or cause damage to Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya or to its business operations through any viruses, worms, and/or other computer programming routines
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may remove or disable access to material on our website that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
For the avoidance of doubt, users must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast in public the website or any material on the website (in any form or media) without Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya’s prior written permission.
Users may request permission to use the copyright materials on the website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(A) 3rd Party Links
This website contains links to 3rd party sites. These link are provided in good faith for convenience purposes.
- Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is not responsible for any content held within or shown on any such third party websites nor for any links contained in them.
- Any link to other websites owned and operated by third parties does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya.
- Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya has no control over the contents of third party websites and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
(B) Links to the website
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya welcomes links to the website but all such links are subject to the following terms.
- Appropriate link text should be always be used.
- Links pointing to the website should not be misleading.
- You must not frame the content of the website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website.
- You agree that should Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya’s request the deletion of a link to the website that is within your control then you will delete the link promptly.
(C) Removal of links
To request the removal of a link, please email email@example.com. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal such removal will be at our discretion.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya in relation to your use of the website.
To contact us please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.