- Stay in our Rock Royalty City View, Rock Royalty Sea View, Roxtars Family Suite City view Roxtars Family Suite Sea view, Composer Suite, Producer Suite, and Kings Suite, enjoy the Rock Royalty Level Lounge benefits.
- Special requests will be subject to availability
- Extra bed is NOT applicable for Deluxe City View / Rock Royalty City View / Roxtars Family Suite City View and Roxtars Family Sea View room.
- Check-in time is from 2pm and check-out until 12pm (noon)
- Third person charge applies and includes daily buffet breakfast for one (1) person
- A credit card number is required upon booking
- Exchange rates for information only. Payment based on currency and exchange rate fix by hotel
- Offer not valid with other promotional offers, packages or discounted rates. Encore points not applicable
- For Deluxe rooms, children aged 12 years and under sharing room with parents using existing bedding is free of charge, maximum of 2 children per room, a total of 4 persons(2 adults and 2 children) per room. Meals for children between 4-12 years old are chargeable at 50% of the adult price
- For Rock Royalty Level rooms and suites, extra charges apply for extra children between 4-12 years old sharing room with parents. The child will receive Rock Royalty Level benefits at 50% of the adult price
- A credit card number is required upon booking and the credit card used for booking is required for verification during check-in, or a cash deposit made according to the number of days stayed and number of rooms occupied. This is to secure us for any incidental charges. Upon departure, such deposit is fully refundable to the guest if no incidental charges have been incurred.
- In case the hotel guest chooses to use a credit card deposit during check-in, please be informed that on departure, if no incidental charges are incurred, the process of removing the credit card pre-authorization amount could take 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the credit card issuing bank and the cut-off date of guest’s credit card monthly statement cycle, which is beyond the Hotel’s control.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under the circumstance where it appears that a reservation contains or resulted from a mistake or error.
To prevent fraudulent and illegal use of card transactions, Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya reserves the right to require the credit/debit card used for reservation(s) online to be presented at the time of check in. If the card owner is not part of the travelling party and is unable to present the credit/debit card used, Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya reserves the right to require the presentation of clear photocopies of the front of the credit/debit card and the valid PHOTO ID of the card owner upon check-in. Hard Rock Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it has reasonable basis that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities and or under any other circumstances where the hotel deems such measure is necessary